Liko provides educational assistance to youth ages 5-24 who need additional assistance in meeting their educational goals.
Educational assistance includes, but is not limited to:
- Educational Personal Plans
- Small group or Individual Tutoring (online only at this time)
- Assistance in finding the right curriculum for those who are choosing their own in homeschool methods
- Assistance with communicating with schools, teachers, and others involved in participants’ educational goals
- Additional resources for parents.
Spaces are limited. Priority participants include:
- Participants looking for additional help in gaining their GED or HISET diploma
- Participants who have had difficulty in their previous school setting needing more individualized help
- Participants who have been diagnosed with learning differences, behavioral disorders, or mental health diagnosis
- Participants who’s schools cannot currently offer an option that is safe for their family due to medical reasons during COVID.